the tutorial your following is to create an application, not modify
ecommerce.
not sure there is one specific for ecommerce.
you need to work with the specialpurpose/ecommerce folder.

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=93>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

Gaurav Kalia sent the following on 5/6/2010 3:19 AM: