           <widget></widget>
           <fail-widget>
               <section>... ... ...</section>
           </failwidget>
        </section>
</screen>

prasanthi_ofbiz wrote:
Hi,
I want to include a form into one ofbiz screen based on some condition. Please me help me out..
Ex: My Screen

<screen name="EditFinAccountTrans">
        <section>
            <actions>
                <set field="titleProperty"
value="PageTitleEditFinAccountTrans"/>
                <set field="tabButtonItem" value="EditFinAccountTrans"/>
                <set field="finAccountId"
from-field="parameters.finAccountId"/>
                <entity-one entity-name="FinAccount"
value-field="finAccount"/>
                <set field="finAccountTransId"
from-field="parameters.finAccountTransId"/>
</actions>
            <widgets>
                <decorator-screen name="CommonFinAccountDecorator"
location="${parameters.finAccountDecoratorLocation}">
                    <decorator-section name="body">
                        <screenlet id="FinAccountTransPanel"
title="${uiLabelMap.PageTitleEditFinAccountTrans} ${uiLabelMap.CommonFor}
${finAccount.finAccountName} [${finAccountId}]" collapsible="true">
                            <include-form name="AddFinAccountTrans"
location="component://accounting/widget/FinAccountForms.xml"/>
                        </screenlet>
                        <include-form name="ListFinAccountTransactions"
location="component://accounting/widget/FinAccountForms.xml"/> <include-form name="CreateAcctgTrans1" location="component://accounting/widget/GlForms.xml"/> </decorator-section>
                </decorator-screen>
            </widgets>
</section>
    </screen>

Requirement:
if parameters.finAccountTransId has some value i.e: >0 then i need to
include the form which is in bold, other wise i don't want to include/show
that form in the screen...

--
Thanks & Regards
Atul Vani