hi vani,

If I call createAcctgTrans service from the normal flow its generating one
acctgTransId  and this id is  to carrying forward where as if I call it from
createFinAccountTrans service its not carrying the generated id so its
giving a info message in the logger like

2010-05-14 15:19:41,972 (http-0.0.0.0-7443-2) [
PrimaryKeyFinder.java:141:INFO ] Returning null because found incomplete
primary key in find:
[GenericEntity:AcctgTransEntry][acctgTransEntrySeqId,null()][acctgTransId,null()]

If createAcctgTrans service called from the normal flow its giving info
message in the log like
PrimaryKeyFinder.java:141:INFO ] Returning null because found incomplete
primary key in find:
[GenericEntity:AcctgTransEntry][acctgTransEntrySeqId,null()][acctgTransId,10630(java.lang.String)]

Is this a problem????
Please tell me how to pass it at that level