no need to do that, all is already in OFBiz

for a further explanation look at:

http://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/cmssite/cms/APACHE_OFBIZ_HTML#N234CB

wbe patient because it is a big page.....the same info is also in the
helpscreens of the birt screen in the example component.

Regards,
Hans

--
Ofbiz on twitter: http://twitter.com/apache_ofbiz