yes I remember my struggles when I got started.
I will try to make it easier for you.
I use eclipse some other use the svn command lines.
I am not versed on svn command lines. I pick up from emails I read.
Get the SVN plug in
http://subclipse.tigris.org/servlets/ProjectProcess?pageID=p4wYuA
if you have one get a account on the
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/
I use the search there to find things. You can then star then ones you
want in your Dashboard

put in the search box on the wiki:
eclipse svn plugin
this is one link
 https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Eclipse+Tips

once you have that under you belt pull up the file mentioned in the log,
in eclipse.
you can use search for find which file contains The ECA's
next rt click on the file and select team->history
you will see all that has been done to that file when, and who did it.
it also gives you the commit so you can search the commit mailing list
and see what was done.\

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=93>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

Matt Warnock sent the following on 5/25/2010 4:16 PM: