Selenium IDE is in your browser and you can save your process.
you can create them on 9.04 and use to test them on the trunk.
you can have a folder for  9.04 and one for 10.04 using demo-stable or
trunk.
but I would suggest you just start with 9.04 and label as such in the
filehnames then put them in the repository.
then we have a test against 10.04 and the trunk as to what has changed
from a users point of view.

I will put the port on my list of lists of lists to do.

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=93>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

Ruth Hoffman sent the following on 5/26/2010 7:27 AM: