Hi,

I'm working with Martin on this project.

We have commented the various cache options as described in the Wiki (and
mailing list),
EXPIRE TIME is 0 in all except for product.* when viewing
/webtools/control/FindUtilCache

Logging is disabled, as are several components.
Also, we have disabled several content elements from the template, such as
recommendations or polls, etc.

Any help is appreciated,
Greetings,

 - Karl