PS : 2d try, that's why I use a tiny link here. It seems plain links (even from https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display) have trouble to get through these last times...

From: "R. S." <r...@meinkino.com>
Great, Thanks. All the time I thought that "ant run-install" would remove my old data.
You leave and Learn :-)

Atul Vani schrieb:
Hi R.S.,

Glad to know your work's done.

Just wanted to let you know that "ant run-install" doesn't remove old data,
it just updates the data from data files.

So if you have any new data in the database, like say you created a few customers, then it will not be affected.