You'll need to do the following:
- Add a Shipment Method Type: Catalog -> Shipping
- Add a Carrier Shipment Method: Catalog -> Shipping -> Carrier Shipment Methods
- Add the Carrier Shipment Method to your Product Store: Catalog -> Store ->
Shipping
- Add a Shipping Estimate for the Carrier Shipment Method to your Product
Store: Catalog -> Store -> Shipping Estimates

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com