I was hoping since you had worked with the code in this area you could point me in what it was looking for and did not find.
saves me having to put debug.info in to find out.

=========================
BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=1237480&locale=en_US&trk=tab_pro>

Scott Gray sent the following on 6/13/2010 4:37 PM:
No sorry I can't help, I don't have the time right now to setup a local
postgres instance and figure what is going on.  I highly doubt the problem, if
there is one, is related to anything I've committed recently.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com