Hi Prashanti,

Search the common js file which is loading in the [Accounting, AP, AR] module then put your code in that file, take help of firebug. or you can just add a new js file in the accounting's main-decorator as given below eg.

<set field="layoutSettings.javaScripts[]" value="/images/prototypejs/popup.js" global="true"/>

--

Thanks&  Regards:
Ankit Jain