Thanks, so let's forget it

Jacques

From: "sachin kanojiya" <sach.kanojiy...@gmail.com>
hi,

r901367 service is not working in the event type we use
r 916252 on this revision it is working fine

Thanx & Regards,
sachin kanojiya

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 1:24 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com> wrote:

Then the tutorial should have a note about what syntax to use which each
version...
Else I'm pretty sure this question will pop up again,

Could you take care of that Sachin?

Jacques

From: "sachin kanojiya" <sach.kanojiy...@gmail.com>

 Hi,
we r using this thing

        <event type="service" invoke="createPracticePerson"/>
        <response name="success" type="request" value="json"/>

the same problem exist, but if we use

<event type="jsonservice" invoke="createPracticePerson" />
<response name="success" type="none" value="json"/>
       or
<event type="jsonservice" invoke="createPracticePerson"/>
<response name="success" type="request" value="json"/>

 then we get the proper updated response on same page

i  think there might be version problem.....

Regard

Sachin Kanojiya

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 12:15 PM, Jacques Le Roux <