Hi Levenimeux,

If you are so stuck with form-widget,
then you might wanna use
<field><display description="${groovy: org.ofbiz.....foo(arg1, arg2, ...)}" also-hidden="false"/></field>
and use some groovy to get your data in whatever format you need,
you can have look at ProductDetail.groovy which creates js code in a variable and then returns it.

or a better way is to not use form-widget for this.

--
Thanks & Regards
Atul Vani

Levenimeux wrote:
Hi all,

I'm trying (with my team) to build a new eCommerce webapp using OFBiz, and
we're stuck with form-widgets, so here's the problem :

- Need : I have two related tables (many to many), Items and their
categories, I need to display Items for each category a part using
form-widgets. So definitely I need a nested loop to do so. Here's my
question :
--> How can we Iterate in a single field (in this case category) ?
Illustration :
<field>  //for each row we display all result rows of the inner field
      <field>
      </field>
      <field>
      </field>