Thanks for trying to help...I am learning something, but my problem is still
not resolved.  It seems that estimatedSetupMillis is not defined at this
point.  Whether I put it under <row-actions>, <actions>, or in the
default-value attribute of text I get nothing in all three cases.  If I
replace estimatedSetupMillis with a hard coded number it works.  At what
point is estimatedSetupMillis defined or do I need to use a specific map?  I
tried parameters and context, but neither helped.

Thanks,
Jeremy