Hi Sam,

It is complicated and short answer is ProxyPass directive of mod_proxy does not rewrite the absolute links embedded in the pages whereas OFBiz links are absolute links. The solution is to use mod_proxy_html module to rewrite the links embedded links http://www.apachetutor.org/admin/reverseproxies

Regards,

Raj