Who knows with opentaps but I'm guessing the same thing applies.  OFBiz did
previously use property files for internationalization and my response still
applies.

Assuming your version of opentaps is based on ofbiz 4.0 then you'll find the
relevant properties in framework/common/config/CommonEntityLabels.properties
As can be seen here at line 102:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ofbiz/branches/release4.0/framework/common/config/CommonEntityLabels.properties?view=markup

Regards
Scott