This response is a big step in the right direction.  There is an old
French proverb that "you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar".
As David said (his own highly ascerbic wit aside) there is a better way.

I think that everyone on this list needs to remember: 1) that learning
OFBiz is painful and frustrating, which can come out (even without
intending it) in new-user posts, and 2) that responding to perceived
offenses with more flames serves no useful purpose.

Postel's law applies to mailing lists, as well as programming:
Be liberal in what input you accept, and conservative in your output.

Just my thoughts.
--
Matt Warnock <mwarn...@ridgecrestherbals.com>
RidgeCrest Herbals, Inc.