The issue is with attribute name = "partyId" both CC & CA are custom
services working fine independently.

partyId comes in the output of CC, the idea is to either

1. reset partyId to null OR
2. not to send it in input to CA.

for 2. I have tried with result-map-name attribute, but it remains the same
(as observed while context is printing in CA).

I would not want to change any of the input output params since they work
fine independently.

Thanks

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 10:14 AM, Scott Gray <scott.g...@hotwaxmedia.com>wrote:

> I'm guessing here that you want service2 to be triggered before service1
> and ultimately have it alter the value of attribute1 before it gets passed
> to service1?
>
> If so, then just define attribute1 as INOUT and then modify it inside
> service2 and get rid of attribute2 altogether.
>
> Regards
> Scott
>
> HotWax Media
> http://www.hotwaxmedia.com
>
> On 20/07/2010, at 4:26 PM, varun bhansaly wrote:
>
> > Thanks Jacques, Scott, is there any other way to achieve the same w/o
> > customizing the framework code ?
> >
> > This is the actual problem
> > http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/query-regarding-SECAs-tt2294160.html
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 9:34 AM, Scott Gray <scott.g...@hotwaxmedia.com
> >wrote:
> >
> >> Won't work, I'm pretty sure nothing will after looking at the code.
> >>
> >> Regards
> >> Scott
> >>
> >> HotWax Media
> >> http://www.hotwaxmedia.com