Hi All

After adding

<input type="hidden" name="SEARCH_CATALOG_ID" value="${currentCatalogId}">

in keywordsearchbox.ftl the search is not working properly,  now i am
not able to see any product after click on find button and i can see an
exception in logs as well but if i remove this then search works with no
exception, may be i have done something wrong.

Please suggest

Thanks

Gaurav