Synchronization is the one area that postgres has traditionally trailed
mysql, but I know I have seen presentations on sync tools (but have not
used them) for postgres including:

www.slony.info
http://eradman.com/posts/pgsql-sync.html

There was another promising project whose name I can't now recall, and
Google isn't presently helping.  Perhaps after some sleep.
--
Matt Warnock <mwarn...@ridgecrestherbals.com>
RidgeCrest Herbals, Inc.