I'll consider before make Ofbiz 10.4 compatible with Java 5 if it worths the
effort. Probably you'll found much easier upgrading your SO rather making
Ofbiz compatible, but I'm not the right person to confirm that since my
knowledge of how many Java 6 stuff are in the entire Ofbiz code is very
little.

--
-----

Jonatan Soto