Bruno Busco wrote:
Hi Ruth,
I think that a new page placed here
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Applications
would be fine.

-Bruno

2010/8/17 Ruth Hoffman <rhoff...@aesolves.com>

Hello All:

As promised several weeks ago, I'm putting together some information on how
I use OFBiz (9.04) to support bulk mailings. (To recap, I said that I wrote
an application to do this as the existing support isn't sufficient to meet
my needs. I also said I would share some of my efforts with the community.)
As part of this process, I have documented as-is support for this in OFBiz.
I'd like to post on the Wiki a short document on how to use the OFBiz
mailing list features. But I'm at a loss as to where to put this page.
Should I create a new page or use an existing one? If a new page, where? Any
suggestions by seasoned Wiki authors would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Ruth