Hi Scott,

Thanks for the pointer!

Unfortunately, I am a total groovy-newbie....

Would
selectedExperiences = parameter.selectedExperiences;
if (selectedExperiences==""){
    experienceItemList = delegator.findByAnd("ProfileExperience",
[profileOwnerId : profileOwnerId]);
    }
    else{
    experienceItemList = delegator.findList("ProfileExperience",
[experienceId : selectedExperiences]);

    }

do the trick?

Regards,