Hi

I am trying to configure OFBiz with (CAS + LDAP) setup. I deployed CAS in
tomcat and configured with LDAP. both are working fine. However i set the
settings for OFBiz and got the following error.
when i type https://hostname:port/ecommerce . it is taking me to CAS page
with secured connectionn https://tomcat_hostname:port/cas/ . after entering
credentials it is redirecting me back to ecommerce page with error.

javax.servlet.ServletException:
org.jasig.cas.client.validation.TicketValidationException: The CAS server
returned no response.

org.jasig.cas.client.validation.AbstractTicketValidationFilter.doFilter(AbstractTicketValidationFilter.java:155)

org.jasig.cas.client.authentication.AuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AuthenticationFilter.java:111)

org.jasig.cas.client.session.SingleSignOutFilter.doFilter(SingleSignOutFilter.java:99)

and my console gives me the root cause of the error as

10-08-27 15:54:12,610 (http-0.0.0.0-8443-1)
[AbstractCasProtocolUrlBasedTicketValidator.java:49 :ERROR]
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target

I searched in forum. And find some hint. But that doesnt work.

My doubt is , is this project linked to jsse.properties file for getting
truststore and keystore files. But i found 2 JKS file linked to are missing
in OFBiz. Is this the cause.?. wat are the changes to be made to
ofbiz-container.properties file. ?
Please help me in resolving and proceed further setup