https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/Release+Plan
http://www.mail-archive.com/user@ofbiz.apache.org/msg27030.html
 David E Jones-4 wrote:

 One quick thing to note, that seems to be confused here: the release
 branch is a tool for stabilization. It's great to do testing and fixing in
 the trunk, but the goal for a release branch is not to be tested and
 bug-free from day one, but rather to be stable so that real testing and
 bug fixing can be done in the release branch without worrying about new
 things possibly breaking something, or any other conflicting priorities.

 -David
That said there are some testing but I doubt it has been completely tested.

=========================
BJ Freeman  <http://bjfreeman.elance.com>
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Ken Gunderson sent the following on 9/7/2010 1:30 PM:

 Hello:

 I'm unable to find road map, milestone, or release schedule information
 and would appreciate clarification regarding 10.04 release status.  I
 note from SVN that the release was branched but has not been tagged
 stable.  How much of a moving target is the 10.04 branch? Should I be
 looking at 9.04 stable or 10.04 for a production deployment that's still
 a couple/few months out?

 Thanks-- Ken