BTW, do you have Julian's contact info. (I'd like to talk to him about doing something at ApacheCon to help promote OFBiz and the book(s)).

Regards,
Ruth

On 9/8/10 10:56 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Hi Ruth,

I was contacted by Julian Copes, it's done for the wiki. 5% of the sales will go to the ASF as for the previous (and 1st) book on OFBiz by Packt. I have also updated things a bit to be more accurate (authors mostly).

Jacques

From: "Ruth Hoffman" <rhoff...@aesolves.com>
Hi Shi:

Actually, it wasn't me who did that... at least not directly. This was an effort I did for a client several years ago. My client may have added it back to OSWorkflow but I didn't.

As for the book - well its really up to PACKT. I finished up the final draft edits a few weeks ago. PACKT told me that they were getting ready to send it off to their publisher last week. I'm not sure what the turn around time is. I guess if its not considered too much of an advertisement, I'll make an announcement on this list as soon as they tell me its ready.

Regards,
Ruth