my guess is the wrong lookup screen was applied to the To party.
feel free to submit a patch via a Jira.

=========================
BJ Freeman  <http://bjfreeman.elance.com>
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Jonatan Soto sent the following on 9/10/2010 1:27 PM:

Hi all,

Does it make sense to allow only internal org's in the 'party To'  field
when create a New Withdrawal Payment? Is there something that I didn't
understand properly or is it just a simple mistake?

Anyway, it works if I type a partyId with role not equals to internal org.
So that probably means that is an error because it is not validated.

https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/accounting/control/NewWithdrawalPayment?finAccountId=ABN_CHECKING

Thanks in advance.

-----
Jonatan Soto