more docs needs to cover if a organization is already there that the contact info needs to be created before trying to add a facility.
i will try to flesh out the doc in the next couple of weeks
there is development effort just very slow

chris snow sent the following on 9/14/2010 9:28 AM:
Should we put a warning in the instructions in the cmssite that the
setup component is not working? (it probably won't be working for a
while without any development effort focused on it?)

http://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/cmssite/cms/APACHE_OFBIZ_HTML#N20094

A warning on 10.04 would be very important, particularly as 10.04 is
heading towards being stable.

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 4:57 PM, Jacques Le Roux