Hi,

I finally found the cause for that. As I said, I deleted all records in
JOB_SANDBOX table but not for all databases I'm using in multi tenancy mode.
Once I did it, the problem has gone.
The weird thing is that the master DB or whatever is called had more than
2,5 million records in that table while on the other tenants contains only a
few hundreds. I am suspecting that it is related to the way I'm used to stop
the ofbiz instance since it happened in a dev environment and I'm using
eclipse to start/stop it. I guess when I forced an instance stop, the jobs
that were executing in that moment were stopped and then restarted later
causing a repetition of this scheduled job. Have in mind that I recreated
the DB just few weeks ago. This was very annoying because it took long time
executing a lots of pending scheduled jobs.
Another reason that makes me think so is that I'm not experiencing the same
problem in the test and production environment using the same code.

Hope this save time to others who may experience this.

--
-----

Jonatan Soto