Be glad to last input I got was don't do jira but first put in Mailing list first.

Erwan de FERRIERES sent the following on 9/22/2010 2:07 AM:
Le 22/09/2010 10:48, BJ Freeman a écrit :
This is the trunk version and was meant for the developers of ofbiz that
have worked on the svn.

I responded to your question in another thread.

Shereen sent the following on 9/22/2010 1:42 AM:

I didnt get you.
u r talkin about the v9.04? I know it's not complete there? is there any
hope it will be completed any soon?
or shall I continue what i need myself with the help of other vesions?

Hi BJ,

can't you create JIRA issues instead of listing errors in the
mailing-lists ? This will help tracking and resolving.