Hi Folks,
I was working on reorder product thing. The ProductFacility entity is having
fields for facilityId, minimumStock, reorderQuantity. I would also like to
store maximumStock.

I was bit confused after looking two entities one is ReorderGuideline and
another is ProductFacility. Both the entities seems same to me but I dont know
what is the purpose of having both. Also let me know where I should store
maximumStock. As per the current implementation ProductFaciltiy entity should
be used.

Thanks and Regards
--
Chirag Manocha
Emforium Software Pvt. Ltd. | ALL-IN Software