https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Documentation+Index

Jacques

From: "cadenwhitaker" <caden.whita...@gmail.com>
In the Catalog section the following fields do not mean anything to us: Use
Quick Add, Style Sheet, Header Logo, Content Path Prefix, Template Path
Prefix, Permission required to add product to "ViewAllow" category,
Permission required to add product to "PurchaseAllow" category.

How can we make these have default values? I'm used to systems like Drupal
that make it very easy to override defaults and supply your own (through the
user interface). I noticed there are some form xml files that appear to be
where I would want to start, but is that the case? Do I really need to edit
the core xml files to make this change? There is no UI to do this?