Hi all
I want to customize the webtools default page and the login default page
whatever themeI use those pages takes the bizznes theme.
it seems a trivial question but I'm a very beginner. I want to change the
logos and put mine I overrdie it in the framework/images folder and in the
theme folder. but nothing happens.
I've been able to change the header ,footer logos of lightblue theme but I
cant change those 2 default welcome and login pages because they seemed to
be using the other bizznesstheme so I've also override them in buzziness
theme folder
can anyone give me the page to the 2 default hme and login pages and guide
me how can I remove their logos and cuztomize them?