Hi list,

I want to upgrade my custom Ofbiz with the latest trunk revision usign the
vendor drop technique as I always do, but this time I would like to do
against the jQuery branch if it makes sense. For now, I only want to use it
for the frontend store so I am wondering if it is feasible and recommendable
to mix with an old trunk revision without jQuery integration or just put by
hand the right files in the right places and do some changes (in main
decorators as I guess) in order to have this at a minimum level of
integration needed to work with that.

If the second choice makes more sense, can anyone tell me more or less which
files are affected and what I should change?

Thanks in advance.

--
-----

Jonatan Soto