Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <bjf...@free-man.net>
click on the order in partymgr then click on production run.
if memory serves me right.

=========================
BJ Freeman
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

vivek sent the following on 10/9/2010 6:12 AM:

Hi All,

I am newbie in ofbiz&  very excited about using this framework.
Currently i am working on ofbiz configurable products.
However i am facing a concern when we place an order for the configurable
item.
I am trying to find it out that once we select any component, the price of
the component gets added to the aggregated price of the main product.

But on submitting an order is there any way to track it down that for which
component what price had been added to the main product. Is there any entity
that keeps an record in this way.
Even in work-effort i have checked for the production run id that it
supplies in order manager ofr that order id, but found that it simply shows
the selected product id under the config option but no mention of the price.

Kindly help. Your early help&  response is highly appreciable.