Hi all
I want to make a little change in sfa and I'm wondering if anyone can help
me
I want ONLY the accounting manager to be able to view the the all accounts I
don't want other sales persons to view all accounts
first I commented the the part of code that includes the list of accounts in
the default accounts page.
I want to keep the find screen but only the sfa admin should be able to see
it .
can anyone please help me how to do that?
I have only basic information about permissions and services with
permissions