Jacques,

I have one doubt here,

In ofbiz, for creation of new contact and update of old contact, it uses
same
editcontactmech<https://localhost:8443/partymgr/control/editcontactmech?partyId=DemoCustomer&contactMechId=9015>,
which has Go Back link, which will redirect to viewprofile.

This behaviour is fine in Update process, because viewprofile is the parent
page, but when creation, it will ask to select contact type based on contact
type, new form will be generated, which has a Go Back link, which will again
redirect to viewprofile.

But, consider this scenario: I selected Contact Type as Domain Name instead
of Email Address. So, now I hit the "go back" button, to change the
contactmech and when I do so, it redirects me to "viewprofile" page instead
of "editconatctmech" page.

Regards,
Naveen.