I have the following questions please
BY default when a user login go and create an account in SFA the account is
assigned to him automatically but this is not the case in Leads. why? this
is a bug or something meant to be?

What changes should I make in the service method of the creation of a lead
if I want it to be assigned automatically to the person who created it?

I need that because I want to make the sales man only sees his leads which
should be automatically assigned to him when he creates them.

The services of Create account and create lead are similar but not the same
I found something I dun understand in the creation of the account
        <set field="partyRelationshipCtx.partyRelationshipTypeId"
value="ACCOUNT"/>
should the value be ACCOUNT_OWNER instead of ACCOUNT?

in creation of lead it's
                <set field="partyRelationshipCtx.partyRelationshipTypeId"
value="LEAD_OWNER"/>
the second seems logic to me but the first behaves as I wish ( the account
is automatically assigned)
Can anyone guide me through this and advice me which changes should I make?