Hi all
I want to add a checkbox in the create quote screen like a confirmation box
and the user shouldnt be able to
Create the quote unless he checks it
I added this line to the form EditeQuote
        <field name="checkBox" title="Payment method and Dsicount
checked"><check/></field>

knowing that this field has NO existence in the quote entity. or I should
add it to the entity?

Plus I want to force the user to check it. I want to do that in the Create
Quote simple service
I want to do that by adding this condition to the conditions already
existing
can anyone guide me what's the right way to do so?
can I use if compare and if compare field or they work only for fields
existing in the quote entity?