From: "Santosh Singh" <santoshs.ind...@gmail.com>
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, October 7, 2010 8:33:46 AM
Subject: web path address problem, Is it a bug?

*Hi all,
we are novice for ofbiz.*
yesterday when we are trying to create the "Practice Application", noticed
that
on hitting the address in address bar of browser
*http://localhost:8080/practice/control/person/main
*or* http://localhost:8080/practice/control/main*, we got the same output of
main page

*http://localhost:8080/practice/control/main/person
* or* http://localhost:8080/practice/main/person*, we got the same output of
Person page.

After a hrs of struggling found that it is also happens on the following
links of demo site.

*http://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org:8080/ecommerce/control/main/contactus
http://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org:8080/ecommerce/control/contactus*
out put are same.
again it repeated with this also.

*http://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org:8080/ecommerce/control/contactus/main
http://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org:8080/ecommerce/control/contactus/main*
*
*Are we doing something wrong or silly mistakes? or it is a kind of bug
"some redirection problem" or something else.

Please guide us, your great help will be appreciated whole heartedly.

Kashi, Himanshu & Santosh Singh.