I was trying to make a new ECA in the seca.xml in the order servicedefin
my trial wasn't successful and I just commented the code then I synchronized
with the source svn
I found after that a strange behavior which is when I go to make  a new
sales order the click create the order is both created and approved !!
It's the first time I encounter this problem and I havent changed anywhere
else in the code.
Is there a condition where the order is auto approved??
by the way I was doing my experiments using the admin account
is there any help??