Hi Ketan,
there are two places, where we may make mistake
check it now.
1) in 'Main Decorator screen, inside of CommonScreens.xml
          <property-map map-name="uiLabelMap" global="true"
resource="PracticeUiLabels" />
2) inside ofbiz-component.xml
           <classpath type="dir" location="config" />
And in last check the name & path of file as under
            hot-deploy/practice/config/PracticeUiLabels.xml

wrong name also gives the Problem. hope that this will resolve your problem.

let me know if problem still present.

*Thanks & Regards

Santosh Singh.*

**