Hi Santosh

I'm very grateful for your help and support
You're completely right about the point "how the orders will be delivered?"
Actually I want to do something like a pos without using pos and I have my
reasons not to use one.

Just imagine this order will be entered in the system as if I'm selling in a
real store and the customer is right here
so no need for me to go check the shipping address and use shipping method
and such things
there will be other problem too of the obligation of using a currently
entered customer from the system but
I think this will not be a big problem for now

I'll be grateful and thankful to know your suggestions and recommendations

Best Regards