Hello,

I am trying to access a service from a standalone Java program. I am able to
execute the service, however I am facing problem in getting the response
back. In following example, it does execute the service but returns empty
Map as result.

    XmlRpcClient c = new XmlRpcClient();
  XmlRpcClientConfigImpl config = new XmlRpcClientConfigImpl();
  config.setServerURL(new URL("http://localhost:8080/webtools/control/xmlrpc
"));
  c.setConfig(config);

  Object[] params = new Object[1];
   Map p = new HashMap();
  p.put("login.username", "admin");
  p.put("login.password","ofbiz");
  params[0] = p;

  Map result =  (Map)c.execute("userLogin", params);
   System.out.println(result);
   System.out.println(result.keySet().size());

When I tried to execute another service that I developed, it was successful
except an exception in returning the result. Exception was something like
following:

Outgoing result (in runSync : createSysUser) does not match expected
requirements (Unknown parameter found: [createSysUser.newUserLogin])

Regards
Muhammed Aamir