Hi all

I'm asking about the possibilty of checking certain role in ftl file is it
possible?
for example I've done some custom changes regarding the order and I've
created a stage called Manager approve this manager approve has a button
just like hold order and cancel order in the order.ftl

but I dont want this button or link to be available unless the logged user
is a manager

would anyone give me any ideas or suggestion on how to implement that I've
already done some permission checking but using minilang in simple methods
although I've put some permission checking on some screnlits but I think the
case is different here

I want the security to be done on certain link or button not screenlit not
service

Thanks in advance