Thanks Scott a lot for your advce actually Freeman advised me to use groovy
as well.
My problem is that I don't know groovy I've never wrote any code in groovy
but I'll check the files already implemented and try to do it.

I've asked more specific question n topic Check on party fields from ftl
files I've mentioned that I want to make a groovy file and that groovy file
checks on certain field in the party entity.

this is an extra field I've put in the party entity called requirePrepayment
and it's a checkbox I just want get the customer related to the order then
check if that field is checked or not.

If you can help me with any code or suggestions that would be great