Hi All

I have a question in the party application

when I choose any partyGroup and go to update it. If I go to update the
party group information I find a field called Currency appears to be a text
field and another called Preferred Currency Uom Id a dropdown menu for
currencies what's the difference between both?

I check the party forms and I found that editPartyGroup contains the
Preferred Currency Uom Id and the viewPartyGroup contains another Preferred
Currency Uom Id.

I want t remove the currency text field I see it's of no use from where can
I remove it?