Hi all
I have a technical question
Can I insert  ftl inside a form?
For example I'm doing some customization in the request screens the
EditRequest screen includes a form this form consists many fields one after
the other I've added a checkBox at the end of the form and I just want to
put some note just before that check box how to do that?

I've only tried to play with fields in the forms but I didnt try to insert
pure text is this possible? I just want to add some text in bold red colour
so i thought of ftl but I only know that it could include it from screen not
form
 I also tried to use <html-specific> but it agave me errors I duno what are
the right conditions to do this