I was thinking of removing Gift cards
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/catalog/control/EditProductStorePaySetup?productStoreId=9000

I would say that based on what you said those that show should be tied back to
Show Checkout Gift Options

=========================
BJ Freeman
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
James Lawton sent the following on 11/15/2010 9:33 AM:

Thanks....

I changed the value to N in Catalog - Stores - Ofbiz ECommerce Store [9000]
- Shopping Cart - Show Checkout Gift Options

most of the Gift section goes away - However, there is still a gift message
box that shows up in about the shipping section of the order creation
process. And when you view the orders in the order list there is still a
Gift message area with an Add button in the Shipping information section

As far as I can see there is not another Gift message option for the
store...?

Any thoughts on how to remove that last reference to "Gift Message"?

Thanks
James