Hi

I've been adding some small enhancements to the display of products in
ecommerce. Most of the changes are modifications to
productdetails.ftl.

I'd like to submit my changes, but if I submit one big patch it'll be
difficult for anyone to review. If I submit several small patches, one
per feature added, they'll be a lot easier to review. But the moment
one of the patches is applied, the others will no longer apply
cleanly.

What is the recommended procedure? I don't mind submitting one patch
per feature, and re-submitting new versions of pending ones as each is
accepted. But if there's a simpler approach, I'm happy to do it!

Cheers,
Anne.

--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 2773

Bonsai ERP, the all-inclusive ERP system
http://www.bonsaierp.com.au/